Programs & Services
Brook Glen has been providing psychiatric services for over 40 years. At Brooke Glen Behavioral Hospital, we believe each patient is unique. That’s why we focus on treating the person – not just his or her illness. Our treatment teams work closely with patients and their families to understand the issues they are facing in order to create an individualized treatment plan. This plan draws upon the skills of a physician-led team of clinical professionals to address the patient’s individual needs. Brooke Glen incorporates an array of treatment modalities that include:
- Medical and cognitive trauma informed treatment interventions
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Educational and recreational activities
- Support services to help with substance abuse and dependence
- Holistic self management technique practice
Our facility is located just outside of Philadelphia in Fort Washington, PA. Brooke Glen provides mental health services to children, adolescents, and adults. We also have a dual diagnosis treatment program for those dealing with a mental health problem as well as substance abuse issues.